- 19 december, 2019
- Posted by:
NKT/Technology Consulting is a dynamic workplace with an atmosphere characterized by development and learning. Facilities include modern laboratories and high-performance computing and you will be working with colleagues who are experts in their specific fields. Through the range of different R&D projects and customers assignments, there will be great opportunities to build a wide network of technical partners and business units.
In this role, the candidate will be part of Applied Mechanics team. Responsibilities include:
- Both lead and participate various type of consulting and R&D projects requires advance structure dynamics competence.
- Perform structure analysis for MV and HV product applications to solve business needs, i.e. seismic analysis, transportation mechanics, etc.
- Ensure meet customer project deadlines on time
- Have full overview of major Standards for power electronics seismic design
- Ensure high quality results to fulfill customer’s needs
- PhD’s degree or master’s degree with 3 years working experience in structure dynamics simulation area
- Excellent skills and extensive experiences with commercial numerical software, i.e. ANSYS, ABAQUS, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and Swedish, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Good business acumen
- Familiar with vibration and transportation International Standards is a plus
- Good experiences in power, heavily electrical or automation industry is a plus
Location: Västerås, Sweden.
About NKT NKT is a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. We are a leading cable and cable accessories supplier to the energy sector. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. Please read more at www.nkt.com
Our people are the key to success The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
Register your application (CV and Personal letter) on www.norenlindholm.se or through the button below, as soon as possible. Selection and interviews are ongoing.
For further information about this position, Recruiting Manager Patrik Örtenmark +4670-548 21 91 and Recruiter Anna Hemmingsson at Norén & Lindholm, +46 21-81 18 88.
Welcome with your application!