- 19 december, 2019
- Posted by:
NKT/Technology Consulting is a dynamic workplace with an atmosphere characterized by development and learning. Facilities include modern laboratories and high-performance computing and you will be working with colleagues who are experts in their specific fields. Through the range of different R&D projects and customers assignments, there will be great opportunities to build a wide network of technical partners and business units.
Your Main Tasks:
- Project management in R&D projects within cable insulation materials and cable technology
- Lead various consulting assignments and complex investigations related to materials
- Formulate scope and plan project execution
- Financial and technical follow up of projects
- Take full responsibility for projects, from discussions with customer and planning, to execution and reporting
- Engage in laboratory work and material analysis relevant to the projects
- Secure high quality and efficiency in all deliveries
- PhD degree or master’s degree with at least 5 years working experience in the material science area, with focus on polymer materials or cable technology
- Excellent project management skills
- Extensive experience within material properties and characterization
- Natural skills in networking and customer relations
- Knowledge of electrical properties and testing of materials is meritorious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Swedish and English
- Engages independently in discussions with customers and other stake-holders
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Location: Västerås, Sweden.
About NKT NKT is a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. We are a leading cable and cable accessories supplier to the energy sector. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. Please read more at www.nkt.com
Our people are the key to success The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
Register your application (CV and Personal letter) on www.norenlindholm.se or through the button below, as soon as possible. Selection and interviews are ongoing.
For further information about this position, Recruiting Manager Karin Gustafsson, +4670-334 30 98 and Recruiter Anna Hemmingsson at Norén & Lindholm, +46 21-81 18 88.
Welcome with your application!