- 19 december, 2019
- Posted by:
NKT/Technology Consulting is a dynamic workplace with an atmosphere characterized by development and learning. Facilities include modern laboratories and high-performance computing and you will be working with colleagues who are experts in their specific fields. Through the range of different R&D projects and customers assignments, there will be great opportunities to build a wide network of technical partners and business units.
Your Main Tasks:
- Perform chemical analyses with focus on chromatography
- Be responsible for method development needed for different R&D projects and customer assignments
- Critically evaluate results and summarize conclusions based on a deep understanding of customer needs
- Secure a high level of quality in all steps of chemical analysis work and reporting
- Maintenance planning for relevant instruments and laboratory facilities
- Master’s degree with at least 3 years of working experience in chemical analysis, with focus on organic materials and chromatographic methods
- Excellent skills and experience in sample preparation and general laboratory work
- Excellent skills and extensive experience from GC-MS, HPLC and SEC analysis, including method development and trouble shooting
- Familiar with characterization methods such as ICP, FTIR and DSC is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Swedish and English
- Eye of details and at the same time creative in finding solutions to challenges
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and to engage independently in discussions on technical problems
Location: Västerås, Sweden.
About NKT NKT is a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. We are a leading cable and cable accessories supplier to the energy sector. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. Please read more at www.nkt.com
Our people are the key to success The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
Register your application (CV and Personal letter) on www.norenlindholm.se or through the button below, as soon as possible. Selection and interviews are ongoing.
For further information about this position, Recruiting Manager Karin Gustafsson, +4670-334 30 98 and Recruiter Anna Hemmingsson at Norén & Lindholm, +46 21-81 18 88.
Welcome with your application!