- 2 november, 2019
- Posted by:
We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Hästens you will take part in our journey to implement and develop our new Marketing Cloud platform, Salesforce. In this position it’s important to build strong relationships with both internal and external partners to continue our journey forward.
In the role of Digital Marketing Specialist you will work closely together with our Marketing team and Sales organization. This is a new position within our company and therefore there will be a high level of flexibility.
This position will be based in Köping and report to our Lead Marketing, work may require some traveling.
Key areas of responsibility
- Project lead the implementation and development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform (SFMC) at Hästens according to the company’s goals and vision.
- Develop material for both B2B (Business to Business) and for B2C (Business to Customer).
- Design and configure multi-channel marketing campaigns (for example social media, e-mails, text messages, etc).
- Help the company benefit of marketing capabilities of the platform SFMC and create an effective and powerful customer journey according to our world-class standard.
- Engage and inspire Hästens stakeholders such as our Marketing department and Sales Organization in campaigns, presentations and results.
- Support end-user with technical support, challenges and improvements.
Desired Skills, Experience and personality traits
For everyone at Hästens it’s important to act according to our Blue-check values and culture.
About HästensSince 1852, Hästens has been committed to crafting the best sleep. The skilled craftsmen at our factory in Köping have been refining our work for generations. Every bed is bespoke and made by hand using only the best natural materials. The difference lies in the details and our quest to provide the most restful sleep for people who want to lead a higher quality of life. With operations in more than 40 countries and over 200 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa, the small family-owned company has grown into a global producer and retailer of premium beds. Read more about us here: www.hastens.com
Does this sound interesting to you?
You register your application at www.norenlindholm.se or through the button below, do this as soon as possible as the selection and interviews are ongoing. The last application date is November 17. Please note that selection is ongoing. Questions about the position are answered by Anders at Norén & Lindholm on +46 21-81 18 88.
Warmly welcome with your application!