- 14 augusti, 2019
- Posted by:
We are on a mission to improve people’s quality of life and we are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team in Köping. As a Senior Accountant you will contribute and create a sustainable way of working within Finance. Focus will be at proactivity and follow up in diffrent areas of the organization.
In this position you will manage relevant accounting and analysis with recommendations to enable efficient decisions within the organization. You will also be a part of the retail accounting team and be responsible for inventory, product calculations, pricing and costs. These are just examples among other relevant tasks within Finance.
This position is based in Köping and may require travelling world-wide. In this position you will be a part of a smaller Swedish Finance team and a larger Global Finance organization. This position reports to the Swedish Finance Manager.
Key areas of responsibility
- Be responsible, together with the other team members within the Swedish finance department, for accounting, analyzing and reporting of the Swedish companies.
- Be responsible for specific parts within accounting at the month end closing routines. Make calculations and analyze various areas such as sales, orders, discounts, inventory and gross margins.
- Follow up on Balance Sheet, Profit, and Loss to support continuous improvements on the results of the companies.
- Establish, control and develop the internal quality of inventory. Deliver analysis of inventory deviations and corresponding an action plan.
- Develop and maintain a reporting system and perform a monthly follow-up regarding the project portfolio. Deliver analyzes and calculations regarding accounting in different projects.
- Drive and develop, with other team-members, a way of working within Finance
- Continuously develop forecast and cost development within the Swedish companies, follow up on last years scenarios, and deliver an investment budget.
- Serving Customers by supporting the Sales Organization and our Retail Management in establishing financial routines and procedures that support Sales and gives the customers a great experience from Hästens.
Desired Skills, Experience and personality traits
In this position we are looking for someone who’s action orientated and not fearful to act on minimum of planning. Someone who can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and pushes oneself and others. A person who uses their time effectively and knows how to prioritize under pressure.
In this position we value a great customer focus where you value and establish relationships within the own organization, cross-functional and outside of Hästens.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from finance department and knowledge of accounting, K3
- Requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree within Finance & Accounting or equal
- Excellent communications skills in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
- Positive with experience of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Positive with experience from audit or accounting agencies
- Project management skills, detail orientation, and an independent mindset.
- Flexible personality with the ability to work in a fast phased and changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy required (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Recruitment Consultant Anders Råberger, +4670 77 88 743, will answer your questions about the position. Please note that selection is ongoing. The position may be filled before last day of application.
Please apply by clicking the link below.